Global Supply Chain Management
Work Experience (Canada)
BTE Computer Inc/ OneDealOutlet
Markham, ON, CA, 2020-
Supply Chain Manager /Operation Manager
- Managed the operation of 45K active SKUs in different platforms like Amazon (US, CA, SG&AU), BestBuy, Newegg (CA&US), Walmart (CA&US), eBay with more than 40M sales over 300 brands.
- Analyzed competitive market strategies through analysis of related products, market and share trends. Caught the sale opportunities to make forecast and generate the wish list.
- Analyzed and optimized listings and made automation for new products listings. Improved listing health scores and converting rate.
- Developed new products introduction program from China to launch Amazon, Walmart, the Bay
- Developed KPI dashboard system and improved the KPI performance like account health rate, buy box winner rate, order fill rate, turnover rate, return rate etc.
- Analyzed Amazon fulfill report and optimized FBA plan. Increased 20% sales for Amazon FBA US.
- Led the planning, purchasing, logistic, marketing and IT to improve the repricing system both at tactical and strategic level. Improved the buy box winner rate and sales both in Amazon and BestBuy.
- Managed a portfolio of products and developed category strategies to drive revenue growth and market share
- Conducted market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Developed product roadmaps and go-to-market plans for new and existing products
- Led cross-functional teams to bring products to market, including product development, sales, marketing, and operations
- Collaborated with sales and marketing teams to create promotional campaigns and pricing strategies
- Analyzed data and made data-driven decisions to optimize product performance and drive revenue
Canadian Bearings Ltd.
Mississauga, ON, CA, 2017-2020
- Managed over 300 MRO vendors price database and prepared the big quotation to the customer like TTC, OPG, Canada Post etc.
- Used Power Automate and PIM system to improve the efficient of data collection and cleansing over 146K SKU for 2000 categories. Enhanced the tie cross reference between different SKUs and select the best cost for the quotation.
- Coordinated cross-functional teams with sales, purchasing, logistic, customer service, quotation, and IT to develop Power Apps for VMI customers
Lovsuns Tunneling Ltd.
Etobicoke, ON 2014-2017
- Responsible to reduce operating costs, lead times, and inventory and increase the speed of delivery, product availability, and customer satisfaction.
- Managed international supply chain and well supplied the projects for TBC (The Boring Company, US), Turkey, City of Edmonton & China Metro project.
- Sourced and procured raw materials and components for manufacturing and production
- Conducted market research and analysis to identify opportunities for cost savings
- Negotiated contracts with suppliers and secured favorable terms and pricing
WaterGroup / Culligan / Canature
Cambridge, ON, CA, 2013-2014
- Managed the portfolio around 20 million per year with 7 sites in North American
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that procurement needs were met
- Developed and implemented procurement policies and procedures
BCE Parts Ltd. / Diamond Canapower
Burlington, ON,CA, 2008–2013
- Worked closely with engineers on new projects including metal / mechanical components, and spare parts for soot blowers from global suppliers such as China, Brazil, Germany, USA, and Canada.
- Sourced and setup new vendors which cut the cost to 20%-80%.
Work Experience (China)
Diamond Power Machine (Hubei) Co. Inc (DPMH)
Wuhan, Huibei, China, 2006-2008
Supply Chain Manager
- Manage the portfolio around 200 million RMB per year with 40 team members including warehouse.
- Decreased overall cost of materials and components ranging from 40-80%.
- Well finished the supply of NPI project of IK-540 development.
Wuhan Kaidi Water Treatment Ltd.
Wuhan, Hubei, China, 2004-2006
- Manage the portfolio around 500 million RMB purchasing per year.
- Ensured the equipment and material supplied in time and stick to the budget over 100 projects.
- Reduced R&D costs by 20% with strategic suppliers through negotiations in Hanxi 400K ton/day wastewater sewage project (BOT)
- As the key member of SAP ERP system initialize, cooperated with finance Dept. to make ERP setup and online smoothly.
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Ltd.
Wuhan, Hubei, China, 2002-2004
Project Procurement Manager
- Manage the portfolio around 300 million RMB
- Negotiated contract pricing on Changshu 3X600 MW flue gas desulfurization project (EPC) project achieving increased purchasing efficiency, reduced costs and improved accuracy
Wuhan Petrochemical Works, SINOPEC
Wuhan, Hubei, China,1999-2002
- Strategy supply management, Total cost control
Wuhan Petrochemical Works, SINOPEC
Wuhan, Hubei, China,1993-1999
Category Buyer/Demand Planner
- Established Supply Management Information System for WPW.